House-Mouse Designs® Little Drummers - Dome Jar Shaker by Kathi F. Rerek
- Use the base die from the Dome Jar Shaker Die to cut patterned paper and red cardstock.
- Use the larger of the two elongated rounded rectangle dies from that set to cut an opening in the patterned paper to form the front of the card.
- Pinch the score lines on both sides of the patterned paper front, then fold backwards.
- Use the Gold Sheer Shimmer dauber to edge the patterned paper along the window and all edges, including the fold lines. After all, more glitz is always good, right? Right!
- Pinch the score lines on both sides of the red cardstock die-cut, then fold the sides forward.
- Use Memento ink to stamp the Little Drummers image onto white paper.
- Color the image with Copic markers.
- Use the smaller of the elongated rounded rectangle dies to cut the image panel.
- Adhere the image panel to the inside of the card back as shown.
- Using strong adhesive tape or glue, adhere the front of the card to the back of the card.
Also uses these supplies:
Other Products Used:
Mouse Skin: BV0000, BV000, E50, E51, R01, R20, R21
Mouse Fur (Left to Right): E21, E23, E25, E44; E31, E33, E35, E44; E35, E53, E57
Drum: R12, R14 R17, R29, G00, G02, G05, Y08, Y11, Y21, Y23, Y26, Y28, E41
Christmas Magic 8x8 Patterned Paper Pad by Graphic 45®
Gold Sheer Shimmer™ Dauber Top Stix by Imagine®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project