House-Mouse Designs® Light Note by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a piece of cardstock to 6.25" x 9", score in half, and fold to form an A6 card.
- Cut a piece of Ledger patterned paper to 4.25" x 6" wide.
- Cut the ornament paper to 2.5" x 4.25", edge with Distress Ink, and adhere onto the ledger paper as shown.
- Edge the card front with Distress ink and adhere to the card.
- Stamp the image onto white cardstock with Memento ink and color with Copic markers.
- Trim the image and mat onto green cardstock cut slightly larger than the image panel.
- Adhere the image panel to the card front to finish the card.
Also uses these supplies:
Solar White Classic Crest® Cardstock by Neenah Papers
Copic® Markers Used:
Mouse Skin: BV0000, E50, E51, E93, R20. R21
Mouse Fur: E31, E33, E35, E44, E47
Pencil: Y35, Y38, E00, E21, E41, R81, R93, RV95, C00, C0, C1, C2
Christmas Lights: YG61, YG63, BG11, BG34, C00, C0, C1 C3
Light Cord: E81, E84
Tim Holtz® Old Paper Distress® Ink by Ranger Industries
Jovial 6x6 Patterned Paper Pad by Basic Grey
Ledger Patterned Paper: Source Unknown
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project