House-Mouse Designs® Jingle Jolly by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a piece of 12x12 green cardstock in half, score, and fold to form a 6" square card.
- Using Memento ink, stamp the image onto white cardstock, color with Copic markers, and sponge edges with Distress ink.
- Trim the word patterned paper to 5 3/4" square to create the card front.
- Using one of the dies from the Spring Borders, cut the tree patterned paper then trim the other side.
- Flip the die and cut the tree patterned paper again. You should end up with two pieces of tree patterned paper with the fancy edges opposite and two straight edges as shown.
- Trim both pieces to 5.75".
- Use Distress ink to sponge the edges.
- Adhere the image panel.
- Adhere the tree patterned paper over the image panel and the word paper as shown.
- Sponge Distress ink over all four edges of the card front, then adhere to the card.
Also uses these supplies:
Solar White Classic Crest® Cardstock by Neenah Papers
Mice Skin: BV0000, E50, E51, R20, R21
Mice Fur: E21 E23, E25, E31, E33, E35, E37, E44, E53, E57, E59
Bells: C00, C1, C2, C4
Ribbon: YG63, YG67
Lost and Found™ Christmas 6x6 Patterned Paper Pad by My Mind's Eye®
Tim Holtz® Antique Linen Distress® Ink by Ranger Industries
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project