House-Mouse Designs® Dragonfly Kites by Janelle Stollfus
- Fold a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 inch cardstock to a finished 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 inch size.
- Stamp Dragonfly Kites with Tuxedo Black ink onto Mixed Media White Paper and color.
- Add a few drops of Blender Solution to fabric and gently press onto colored sky between kites.
- Trim and glue onto textured cardstock.
- Wrap with ribbon and glue onto cardbase.
- Stamp sentiment with black ink and mat with textured paper, then glue onto card base.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Core'dinations®
Textured Cardstock by Core'dinations®
Alcohol Markers by Copic® (V01, V04, BG11, BG15, BG45, BG49, BG78, Y11, Y18, YR18, YG01, YG09, YG13, YG63, YG97, G14, B32, B34, B37, B91, R20, W1, W3, W7, E43, E44, E31, E33, E35, E50, E51, E53, E57)
Various Ink™ Blender Solution by Copic®
Ribbon by May Arts®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Piece of woven fabric
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project