House-Mouse Designs® Corn Toothed Card by Laura Weed
1. Fold an 8-1/2” X 5-1/2” panel of Harvest Orange cardstock in half to form top-folding card base.
2. Tie a green-stitched, orange, grosgrain ribbon around a 5-1/4” X 4” panel of Chiffon cardstock in a knot near the bottom.
3. Adhere Chiffon panel to card front with 3-D Foam Adhesive Squares.
4. Stamp Corn Toothed in Memento ink on White Mixed Media Paper. Color as desired with Copic markers. Trim closely.
5. Layer the Corn Toothed panel to a larger panel of Mint Julep Cardstock.
6. Glue layered, stamped panel to the Chiffon card front in upper left corner.
7. Stamp greeting in black ink on a panel and trim closely.
8. Mount the greeting on a larger panel of Harvest Orange.
9. Apply glitter to the stamped image with glue pen.
10. Attach greeing to the bottom right of card front with foam squares as shown.
Also uses these supplies:
Harvest Orange, Mint Julep Cardstock by My
Chiffon Cardstock by Bazzill Basics
Markers by Copic®
Zig 2-Way Glue Pen by EK Success®
3D Foam Adhesive Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives
™ by 3L®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesive®
Ribbon by Creative Impressions
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project