House-Mouse Designs® Cool Treat by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp Cool Treat on to Mixed Media White Paper with Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black.
2. Color the stamped image using the Copic Markers listed.
3. Add details and highlights to the popsicle with the Posca Pen.
4. Trim the colored panel.
5. Create the card base out of hot pink cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
6. Cut a piece of light pink cardstock to approximately 5" x 4."
7. Tear all four sides of the light pink cardstock and ink the edges with Picked Raspberry Distress Ink.
8. Adhere the torn layer to the card base with Zip Dry Glue.
9. Adhere the stamped layer to the light pink layer, at an angle, with Zip Dry Glue.
10. Stamp the "happy day" sentiment from the Basket Bikes stamp set with Versa Fine ink in Vintage Sepia on to the light pink layer.
Also uses these supplies:
Imagine: VersaFine Ink in Vintage Sepia
Ranger: Distress Ink in Picked Raspberry
Beacon Adhesives: Zip Dry Glue
Mice: E33, E51, E53, R11, R32, E35, E47, E59, W3, W5, N2, N4, N6
Scene: E25, E29, E33, E57, E79, RV09, RV10, RV55, B00, G07, G28, YG07
Posca: .7mm White Paint Pen
Hot Pink cardstock
Light Pink cardstock
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project