House-Mouse Designs® Chipmunk Treats Card by Laura Weed
1. Fold an 8-1/2” X 5-1/2” panel of Twilight cardstock in half to form top-folding card base.
2. Stamp Chipmunk Treats in Memento ink on White Mixed Media Paper. Color as desired with Copic markers. Trim closely. - Image colored by Kathi Rerek
3. Layer the stamped panel to a larger panel of Sweet Potato Cardstock.
4. Apply glitter to the stamped image with glue pen.
5. Adhere stamped image to card front with 3D Adhesive Foam Squares.
6. Stamp greeting on white cardstock, trim closely, glue to layered, stamped panel aligning left edges.
Also uses these supplies:
Twilight and Sweet Potato Cardstock by My Colors®
Markers by Copic®
Zig 2-Way Glue Pen by EK Success®
3D Foam Adhesive Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesive®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project