House Mouse Designs® Carrying Candy Cane by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Carrying Candy Canes on white cardstock with black ink and color with Prisma Colored Pencils. Set aside.
- Die cut a white panel with the Fitted Frames B Set, set the inner piece aside.
- Randomly stamp panel with the opening, with stars and candy canes from the Merry Words Perfectly Clear Set with VersaMark Ink and emboss with White Embossing Powder.
- Sponge over the embossed area with red ink and glue the Carrying Candy Canes underneath it. Glue to a white card.
- Stamp sentiment from the Merry Words Perfectly Clear Set onto a strip of white cardstock, using black ink and emboss with Clear Embossing Powder.
- Glue strip to the bottom of the card and add a clear rhinestone.
- Apply a snowflake sticker to the top left of the card.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- Carrying Candy Canes Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Merry Words Perfectly Clear Stamps 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
EP020 Clear Embossing Powder
Zip Dry Glue
Prisma Colored Pencils
Snowflake- Jolee's Boutique
Rhinestone- Studio G
Candied Apple Red Distress Oxide
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project