House-Mouse Designs Blueberry Tart Card by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a 12x12 piece of navy cardstock in half, score, and fold to form a 6" square card.
- Stamp the image onto white cardstock and color with Copic markers.
- Die-cut the image using one of the dies from the Fitted Frames A Cutting Die set.
- Using the slightly larger die from the set, die-cut the Double-Dot paper, then edge with the B37 marker..
- Mat the image and set aside.
- Cut a piece of the double dot paper to 5.75" square and edge with a blue marker.
- Die-cut another piece of the double dot paper using the flower ribbon border die from the Spring Border Die set and edge the die-cut with navy marker.
- Cut a strip of navy cardstock to 1" x 5.75".
- Thread the ribbon through the daisy border, then adhere to the navy cardstock strip.
- Stamp the sentiment onto a scrap of navy cardstock with VersaMark ink, add Detail White embossing powder, dump off the excess, and heat set.
- Die-cut the sentiment with one of the dies from the Fitted Frames A Cutting Die set.
- Assemble the card as shown.
Also uses these supplies:
Mouse's Skin: BV0000, E50, E51, E93, R20
Mouse's Nose: R20, R21, BV0000
Mouse's Fur: E21, E23, E25, E37
Tarte Crust: W1, W3, E11, E30, E31, E81, YR30
Blueberries: B34, B37, B39
Blueberry Filling: R56, R59, B34 B37
Background: C00, C0, C1,
Dark Denim Double Dot-Journal paper by BoBunny Press®
Blue gingham ribbon by Offray
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook-Adhesives by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project