House-Mouse Designs® Bedtime Babies by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp Bedtime Babies on to Mixed Media White Paper with Memento Ink.
2. Color the stamped images with the Copic Markers listed.
3. Trim the colored image to 4 1/4" x 3 1/2."
4. Cut a mat of Neenah Desert Storm cardstock to 4 3/4" x 3 3/4."
5. Cut a mat of Lime Pop to 5 1/4" x 4."
6. Create the card base out of Sky cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
7. Stamp the sentiment from the Fragrant Roses stamp set with VersaFine Clair Ink on to the colored image.
8. Adhere all layers together with EZ Runner.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock: Lime Pop, Sky
Copic Markers: E11, E33, E40, E51, E71, E77, R22, YG11, YG41, YG45, G02, G21, Y00, Y06, Y08, Y11, Y15, Y21, Y35, YR04, YR68, B45, B93, W2, W3, W5
Neenah: Desert Storm Cardstock
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project