House-Mouse Designs® Apple Smile WindowRama Card by Laura Weed
- Use the WindowRama die to cut one panel from Grasshopper with a circle window in the center and one plain.
- On the WindowRama Grasshopper panel with circle stamp the crackle stamp from Grunge Script with VersaMark ink.
- Stamp the Apple Smile Stamp in Memento Ink on White Mixed Media paper and color as desired.
- Cut out the stamped image with the rounded square die in the WindowRama Set.
- Glue the Apple Smile panel to the inside center of the card back. Add glitter to the image with a glue pen.
- Glue the front of the card to the back with the front side panels overlapping the back ones. Press card flat both directions.
- Stamp greeting in black ink on a panel and trim closely, rounding corners.
- Mount the greeting on a larger panel of Pimento, rounding corners.
- Apply glitter to the greeting with glue pen.
- Attach greeing to the top of card front with foam squares as shown.
Also uses these supplies:
Twilight, Grasshopper, and Pimento Cardstock
by My Colors®
Colored Pencils by Prismacolor® - Image colored by Jamie Martin
Zig 2-Way Glue Pen by EK Success®
3D Foam Adhesive Squares by Scrapbook
Adhesives™ by 3L®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesive®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project