House-Mouse Designs™ Popcorn Birthday card by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a piece of Gingerbread Vintage Double Dot patterned paper to 5.5" x 8.5", score, and fold to create an A2 card. Edge the card with Distress ink.
- Stamp the image onto white cardstock and color with Copic markers.
- Cut the image panel to 4.75" x 3.5"/
- Cut the pink cardstock to 4 7/8" x 3 5/8".
- Cut the yellow cardstock to 5 1/8" x 3 7/8".
- Double mat the image panel as shown. Set aside.
- Cut a strip of yellow cardstock to 1.25" x 5.5" and die-cut with the scalloped die from the Spring Borders set.
- Die-cut the same yellowstrip with the heart border from the Spring Borders set.
- Cut a strip of pink cardstock so that the yellow scalloped/heart border will fit.
- Adhere the die-cut border onto the pink cardstock.
- Cut the matted border strip in half.
- Adhere both sides of the border so that they are flush with the edge of the card.
- Adhere the image panel over the split border, then edge the entire card with Distress ink.
Also uses these supplies:
Mouse Skin: BV0000, E50, E51, E93, R20
Mouse Nose: R01, R20
Mouse Tongue: RV93, R30
Mouse Fur: E35, E47, E53, E57, W3, W5, W6, W8
Popcorn: Y0000, Y11, Y13, YR20, YR21, YR23, YR24, YR27
Popcorn Kernels: Y0000, Y11, YR20, YR23, YR24, YR27
Spoon: C00, C0, C1, C3
Cake: RV0000, RV000, RV00, RV91
Cake Plate: RV91, RV93
Candles: E30, E31, E43
Solar White Classic Crest® Cardstock by Neenah Papers
Gingerbread Vintage Double Dot Designs by BoBunny Press®
Tim Holtz® Gathered Twigs Distress® Ink by Ranger Industries
Pink and Yellow Cardstock
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project