House-Mouse Designs™ Balsam Nap by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp Balsam Nap on to Mixed Media White Paper using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
2. Color the stamped image using the Copic markers listed.
3. Trim the colored image to 5" x (just slightly more than) 3."
4. Cut a mat of Carob Cream cardstock to 5 1/4" x 3 1/4."
5. Create the card base out of Aquamarine cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
6. Apply VersaMark ink to the bottom of the card base, dragging the ink slightly upward, to create almost a brushy look.
7. Apply Golden Sand embossing powder to the wet ink, tap off excess, and heat set.
8. Stamp the sentiment on to the colored image using Pinecone VersaFine Clair Ink.
9. Adhere all layers with Zip Dry Glue.
Also uses these supplies:
EP211: Golden Sand
My Colors Cardstock: Aquamarine
Bazzill: Carob Cream
Imagine: Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black, VersaMark Ink, Pinecone VersaFine Clair Ink
Copics: Burlap Bag: E21, E35, E37, 0 Lights: G29, G24, B24, B28, R17, R29, Y11, Y35, V09, V17 Mouse: E51, E21, E11, R22, W1, W3, W5 Candy Cane: R29, R11, T2 Blanket: YG41, YG45, G24 Background: W3, E41, BG000
Beacon Adhesives: Zip Dry Glue
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project