Holiday Ephemera Poinsettia Greetings Gift Bag by Kathi F. Rerek
- Using a Stamp Platform, position the Holiday Ephemera stamp face down onto mixed media paper that has been secured to the platform base with magnets.
- Close the platform and lift, then ink the stamp with VersaMark Clair ink. Stamp.
- Re-ink the stamp and stamp again until the coverage is excellent.
- Heat set.
- Use Distress inks to color the image. Heat set.
- Stamp the Poinsettia stamp onto mixed media paper, color with Copic markers, fussy-cut, then edge with a dark marker.
- Adhere the Poinsettia onto the Holiday Ephemera image as shown.
- Trim the Holiday Ephemera image panel, then use a distressing tool or the edge of a scissor blade to distress. Run the leafing pen over the torn edge.
- Cut a piece of red cardstock to 6" square and use this to mat the image panel.
- Adhere the matted image panel to the front of the gold shopping bag.
- Stamp the sentiment onto red cardstock using VersaMark ink.
- Sprinkle with Jeweled Gold embossing powder and heat set.
- Die-cut the sentiment with a tag die.
- Thread ribbon through the hole in the tag and tie onto the handle of the bag.
- Add ribbon bows to the bag to fancify it.
Also uses these supplies:
Gold Shopping Bag
Tim Holtz® Mowed Lawn, Pine Needles, Evergreen Bough, Old Paper, Antique Linen, and Vintage Photo Distress® Ink by Ranger Industries
Copic® Markers: R22, R24, R27, R29, G17, G21, G82, G85, G99, YG25, E41, E42, E43
Gold Leafing Pen by Krylon®
Tim Holtz® Tag Collection Framelits Alterations Die by Sizzix®
Grab a Guy Gold Starburst Shimmer Spray by Lindy's® Gang
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project