Gumball Dome Jar Shaker WindowRama card by Kathi F. Rerek
- Using the base die from the Dome Jar Shaker Die Set, cut green Bling cardstock twice to create the front and the back of the card.
- On one of the two panels, use the two score lines and fold both sides backward to form the front of the card.
- On the other panel, use the two score lines and fold both cards forward to form the back of the card.
- Position one of the two Dome dies in the center of front panel of the card, secure with tape, and run the panel through the die-cut machine.
- Remove the dome-shaped die-cut and retain for another use.
- Use the base and dome top die to cut copper cardstock.
- Use the scored semi-circle die and the handle die to cut silver cardstock.
- Use the other semi-circle die to cut the black cardstock to form the hole under the flap where the gumball would appear. Not shown above. Oopsy.
- Fold the scored semi-circle along the score line and adhere to copper base using strong glue or red liner tape.
- Use a brad to adhere the silver twisting gizmo thingy die-cut to the copper base.
- Add Washi Tape to the bottom of the card front panel and secure in the back.
- Adhere the copper die-cuts to the card front as shown.
- Flip the card front, add adhesive around the window, and adhere the acetate. Visit Kathi's blog at https://kathstales.blogspot.com/2020/07/stampendous-virtual-catalog-party-day-1.html to see the photos illustrating the steps below. Image A below, which will show the assembled card front.
- I wanted to try layering cardstock instead of using foam tape so that perhaps the shaker contents would act appropriately and not stick where I didn't want them. See Image B below.
- Use Memento ink to stamp the gumball image onto white cardstock.
- Color with Copic markers, then use one of the two rounded rectangle dies from the set to cut the image panel. See Image C below.
- Using the circle die, cut scraps of yellow cardstock, then add shading with Copic markers and white accents with the white gel pen.
- Use Memento ink to stamp the sentiments onto pink cardstock scraps and cut with the heart die.
- Secure three hearts to the edges of the dome on the inside of the card with red liner tape.
- Add the other hearts and the circles to the well formed by the black cardstock.
- Seal the aperture with the image panel.
- Adhere the back of the card to front of the card.
Also uses these supplies:
Other Products Used:
Solar White Classic Crest® Cardstock by Neenah Papers
Petty Cash Bling Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Raven Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Metallic Copper Cardstock by Recollections™
Copic® Markers: Y15, Y17, Y19, YG5, YG7, YG 17, V05, V09, R24, R35, R37, B02, B04, B16, RV52, RV55, RV63
White Gelly Roll® Gel Pen by Sakura
Brad,Washi Tape, and acetate from my stash
Red Liner Tape
On Point Glue by Imagine® Crafts
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project