Grunge Script by Alison Heikkila
1. Cut a piece of cream cardstock to 4" 5 1/4."
2. Apply the stencil from the Grunge Script stamp set to the cardstock, and ink with Old Paper Distress Oxide.
3. Apply Vibrant Turquoise and White Linen Dylusions Paint to the cardstock in some areas with your finger.
4. Apply Matte Medium on top of the painted areas so that your ink won't smudge on it.
5. Apply Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink to some areas with a cosmetic sponge.
6. Stamp the Butterfly from the Spring Garden stamp to the middle of the panel with VersaMark Ink.
7. Sprinkle Clear Bark Embossing Powder on to the butterfly, tap off excess and heat set.
8. Color the butterfly in with the Zig Clean Color Markers listed.
9. Pour a pile of Seasonings Chunky Embossing Powder near the upper right corner of the panel.
10. Heat from underneath the cardstock. This is extremely important! Your heat tool will blow the powder away if you heat from above. When the powder starts to melt, you may move the heat to the top.
11. While the Seasonings is still liquid, push in the "seal" stamp from the Grunge Script set. It will not harm your stamp. Let it sit for a few moments before removing it so that it has time to start to cool.
12. Stamp the "Hello" sentiment from the Floral Frame stamp set with VersaMark ink.
13. Sprinkle on Champagne Embossing powder, tap off excess, and heat set.
14. Stamp the "crackle" image to the panel on various places using Walnut Stain Ink.
15. Sprinkle some Clear Bark Embossing Powder to some of the areas (it is more likely to stick where the Matte Medium was applied), tap off excess, and heat set.
16. Apply the "ledger" image to the panel using Lightning Black Brilliance Ink in the lower left.
17. Create the card base out of Atlantic Shore cardstock, cut to 4 1/2" x 11."
18. Ink the edges of the card base with Peacock Feathers Distress Ink.
19. Using EZ Runner, adhere the panel to the card base.
Also uses these supplies:
EP505: Clear Bark Embossing Powder
FREG044: Seasonings Chunky Embossing Enamel
EP226: Champagne PearLustre Embossing Powder
My Colors Cardstock: Atlantic Shore
Imagine: Brilliance Ink in Lightning Black
Ranger: Distress Oxide in Old Paper, Distress Ink in Walnut Stain, Peacock Feathers, and Chipped Sapphire. Dylusions Paint in Vibrant Turquoise and White Linen
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 023, 038, 052, 065, 303
DecoArt Media: Matte Medium
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
Cosmetic Sponge, Paint Brush, Cream Cardstock
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project