Gnomes and Friends - Squirrel by Fran Seiford
- Score and fold a 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" gray cardstock to form card base.
- Cut one 4" x 5-1/4" pattern paper and glue to card front.
- Cut more 4" wide pattern paper panels that have a straight bottom and torn top edge at varying heights. Layer and adhere to card front with glue. (Be sure to keep glue for torn edges in order to slide gnome behind.
- Cut squirrel, gnome and tree parts. Assemble and adhere to card front as shown with glue and 3D adhesive.
- Die cut one small white oval and a larg red oval using dies from Gift Card Wallet Die Set.
- Stamp greeting on white oval and adhere to the red oval with glue. Adhere to card front.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Gnomes and Friends Die Set 24.99
- Shake It Up Perfectly Clear Stamps 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by My Colors
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesive®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™by 3L®
E-Z Runner Petite by Scrapbook Adhesives™
Die Cutting Machine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project