Gnomes and Friends - Merry Christmas by Fran Seiford
- Score and fold a 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" red cardstock to form card base.
- Cut a 5-1/4" x 4" white panel glue to card front.
- Die cut owl, gingerbread man, gift parts, and Merry Christmas from colored cardstock or watercolored paper.
- Color a shadow on the white panel.
- Assemble characters with glue and 3D adhesive.
- Adhere words with E-Z Runner.
- Draw a squiggle box from top to bottom along edge.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by My Colors
Die Cutting Machine
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesive®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™by 3L®
Zig™ 2-way glue pen by EK Success®
E-Z Runner Petite by Scrapbook Adhesives™
Embossing Heat Tool
Fine Line Pen
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project