Gnomes and Friends - Fox Gift by Fran Seiford
- Score and fold a 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" light blue cardstock to form card base.
- On a 5-1/4" x 4" white panel, use stencil included to create background with colored ink and sponge dauber. Once dry, glue to card front.
- Die cut gnome, fox, gift parts and tree from colored cardstock or watercolored paper.
- Apply VersaMark to the tree through the tree stencil. Coat with Sparkle Puff. Tap off excess and heat to set.
- Assemble and adhere on card front with glue and 3D adhesive.
Also uses these supplies:
Stampendous Sparkle Puff Embossing Powder
Cardstock by My Colors
Die Cutting Machine
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesive®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
Zig™ 2-way glue pen by EK Success®
Embossing Heat Tool
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project