Gnome Tree by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp Gnome Tree on to Mixed Media Paper with Onyx Black Ink.
2. Color the stamped image using the marker colors listed.
3. Cut the colored image out to 2 1/4" x 3 3/4."
4. Using a Blending Brush, softly apply Tumbled Glass Distress Ink to the outside edges.
5. Create the card base with Turquoise Vintage cardstock, cut to 5 1/2 x 8 1/2."
6. Tear a piece of Powder Blue Vintage cardstock to be approximately 3 1/2" x 4."
7. Die cut the sentiment from the Truck Load die set out of Classic Cherry cardstock.
8. Adhere all layers using EZ Runner.
9. Adhere 3 red sequins on either side of the Gnome Tree image using On Point Glue.
- Gnome Tree Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Bo Bunny: Turquoise Vintage, Powder Blue Vintage
My Colors Cardstock: Classic Cherry
Imagine: VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black, On Point Glue
Doodles Paper Playground: Ruby Sparkle Blend
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens: 022, 031, 035, 043, 044, 045, 062, 063, 065, 070, 071, 072, 220, 260, 302
Canson: Mixed Media Paper
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
Ranger: Tumbled Glass Distress Ink
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project