Gnome Shoppers - Dome Jar Shaker by Fran Seiford
- Create WindowRama by cutting large base die twice out of pattern paper. Run one of them through with the medium oval die centered vertically and about a half inch from the top, which becomes the front panel.
- Stamp Gnome Shoppers on white with black ink. Color as desired. Die cut with large rectangle and glue to inside back WindowRama Panel.
- Fold back panel sides forward and front panel sides back. Apply glue to the inside of the front panel sides and adhere to the outer back panel sides.
- Die cut dome base from wood pattern paper.
- Die cut small oval from metallic silver cardstock. Stamp message with StazOn Jet Black Ink. Adhere to wooden base with two silver brads, then adhere over bottom of window to card front with 3D foam adhesive.
Also uses these supplies:
Die Cutting Machine
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesive®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™by 3L®StazOn® Jet Black Ink Pad
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project