Giving Snowman WindowRama Card by Kathi F. Rerek
- Use the WindowRama base plate to cut blue/grey cardstock twice.
- Fold the WindowRama die-cuts on the innermost scoreline. Fold the flaps forward for the back of the card and backward for the card front.
- Stamp the Decor Cling Snowflakes stamp onto the card front using VersaMark ink. Heat set with Winter Wonderland Embossing Powder.
- Center the circle die onto the stamped embossed card front and cut. Set aside.
- Secure white cardstock to the base of the stamping platform and position both the snowman and the tree/bunnies stamps face down as desired.
- Close the platform to lift the stamps, ink them with Memento ink, then stamp the image.
- Color the scene with Copic markers, then die-cut with the WindowRama base plate.
- Use the Glaze pen to add dimension to the Snowman's eyes, nose, and buttons.
- Use the White Gelly Roll pen to add highlights to the apple and the cardinal's eye.
- Use the Glaze pen to add dimension to the snow.
- Trim the image panel on the innermost score lines and adhere to the back of the card.
- Use Sookwang tape or liquid glue to adhere the front of the WindowRama card to the back.
- Adhere a strip of Sookwang tape the vellum, stamp the sentiment using StazOn ink. Let dry.
- Adhere the stamped vellum to a piece of blue/grey cardstock, then die-cut with one of the ticket dies from the Build A Pop Up Die Set.
- Adhere the sentiment ticket to the card as shown.
Also uses these supplies:
Solar White Classic Crest® Cardstock by Neenah Papers
Tree: E70, E71, E74, E77, E79, G85, G99
Bunnies: E31, E33, E47
Snowman: <B60, B60, C000, C0, C1, R27, R29, YR16. YR18, B45, B97. G85, G89
Basket: E21, E23, E27, E37
Birds: E04, E70, E71
Cardinal and Apple: R24, R27, R39
Jet Black StazOn® Ink by Tsukineko®
Clear Glaze® 3D Glossy Gel Pen by Sakura
White Gelly Roll® Pen by Sakura
Eclipse Tape by Judikins
Vellum by Strathmore®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project