Funny Farm by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Funny Farm on white cardstock with black ink, color with colored pencils and shadow around the animals with blue decorative chalk. Layer onto a larger black panel.
- Blend inks on a white panel in green, yellow and blue, then stamp thinking of you in those same colors to create the background.
- Layer this onto a larger black panel, glue to a blue card and pop up on the card.
- Stamp Thinking of you on a strip of white cardstock with black ink and glue to the card as shown.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Best Day Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Funny Farm Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Prisma Color Pencils
3D Foam Squares- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Zip Dry Glue- Beacon Adhesives
Cardstock- Black, Blue
Distress Ink- Shabby Shutters, Mowed Lawn, Scattered Straw, Salty Ocean, Tumbled Glass
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project