Frog Yoga Silence by Louise Healy
- Fold a 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" piece of Spanish Moss cardstock in half to form an A2 card.
- Stamp the Frog and sentiment on white cardstock, color frog with Copic markers.
- Use the small flower border die cut a piece of Firecracker paper, set aside.
- Use Bamboo Leaves ink on the Decor Leaves stamp and stamp on a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of white cardstock.
- Use foam applicators to apply green and yellow inks into the background of the Leaves image, edge with the black marker (100), adhere to the card front.
- Adhere the flower border along the left side of the leaves, trim off extra.
- Trim the frog image to fit a 2-1/2" x 3-1/2" black mat, adhere both to a 2-5/8" x 3-5/8" piece of Firecracker, adhere to the card front at an angle.
- Trim the sentiment to fit a 1-1/8" x 1-3/8" piece of black then a 1-1/4" x 1-1/2" piece of Firecracker, adhere all the layers together.
- Use foam tape to add the sentiment to the upper right corner of the frog.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock - Spanish Moss, Firecracker
- Black Cardstock
- Copic Sketch Markers - Y00, Y21, Y15, R27, YG91, YG93, YG95, BV20, BV23, BV25, B0000, 100
- Memento Ink - Bamboo Leaves, Dandelion, Cantaloupe
- Foam Applicators
- Foam Tape
- Die Cut Machine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project