Flamingo Santa by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp the Flamingo Santa with VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne.
2. Color the stamped image using the marker colors listed.
3. Trim the colored image to 3" x 4 1/2."
4. Stamp the sentiment in the upper right corner with Nocturne ink.
5. Create the card base with Spearmint cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
6. Cut a mat of Coral Rose cardstock to the size of 3 1/4" x 4 3/4."
7. Cut a strip of Tropical Splash cardstock to the size of 1" x 4 1/4."
8. Adhere all layers with EZ Runner.
9. Squeeze a thin border of On Point Glue on two sides of the card's perimeter.
10. Sprinkle on Multi Crystal Glitter Mix on to the wet glue.
11. Repeat with the other two sides.
Also uses these supplies:
FRGL01: Multi Crystal Glitter Mix
My Colors Cardstock: Tropical Splash, Spearmint, Coral Rose
Zig Clean Color Markers: 021, 024, 036, 042, 220, 222, 901
Imagine: On Point Glue
Canson: Mixed Media Paper
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project