Festive Season - Poinsettia Season by Fran Seiford
- Score and fold in half 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" Red Devil cardstock to form card base.
- Trim pattern paper to 4" x 3-1/2" and glue to bottom of card front, leaving a little space on sides and bottom.
- Stamp arrangement on Kraft cardstock in black ink.
- Color with colored pencils, using white for birch.
- Tear around all edges close to image.
- Sprinkle embossing powder over top lightly and heat from underneath to set.
- Glue to card front.
- Stamp message on white cardstock in black ink.
- Trim closely and adhere with 3D foam adhesive.
- Deep Impressions Chunky Embossing Enamels Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Festive Season Perfectly Clear Stamps 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
FREG020 Chunky White Embossing Enamel
Cardstock by My Colors
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesive®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project