Elephant Trio Birthday Card by Fran Seiford
- Fold a 5-1/2" X 8-1/2" panel of patterned cardstock in half to form top-folded card.
- Adhere a 5-1/2" X 1" strip of coordinating cardstock across bottom of card front.
- Stamp three elephants on white mixed media paper and color as desired.
- Die cut elephants and position on card front as shown.
- Stamp greeting on yellow cardstock and die cut with circle die.
- Position greeting on card front.
Also uses these supplies:
Striped Kraft Patterned Cardstock by Darice
Yellow Cardstock by Recollections
Die Cutting Machine like Sizzix Big Shot
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project