Dressed Turkey by Laura Weed - colored by Fran Seiford
1. Stamp turkey on white cardstock with black ink and color as desired.
2. Fussy cut around turkey and message bubble and set aside.
3. Die cut Aqua Marine cardstock for back panel with rectangular base die.
4. Stamp Leaves on Cajun cardstock with VersaMark ink. Die cut WindowRama front panel adding the circle die centered in the base window.
5. Fold sides of back panel forward and glue Cajun circle to upper left section of back panel.
6. Fold sides of front panel with window back. Glue front to back along sides with front sides showing.
7. Glue message bubble to WindowRama front in upper left corner.
8. Adhere turkey on back panel through the window with foam squares.
Also uses these supplies:
Cajun cardstock by Bazzil® Basics
Aqua Marine cardstock by My Colors
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
Die Cutting Machine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project