Dragon Skeleton by Debi Hammons
- Fold 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” Plum cardstock in half to form card base.
- Stamp greeting at bottom of card front with black ink.
- Ink entire 3-7/8” x 4” glossy white cardstock using Silver Ink Pad.
- Wet cotton ball with rubbing alcohol.
- Put 4-5 drops of purple ink on cotton ball and dab all over silver ink. Let Dry.
- With a dry soft cloth or tissue wipe off excess ink.
- Stamp Dragon Skeleton with VersaMark ink.
- Emboss with Black Embossing Powder.
- Glue to 4” x 4-1/8” black cardstock.
- Glue to top of card front.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Spooky Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Dragon Skeleton Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Plum and Black Cardstock
by My Colors®
Glossy White Cardstock
Silver Ink Pad
Purple Ink Refill
Jumbo Cotton Ball
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue
by Beacon Adhesives®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project