Downward Dog by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp Downward Dog on to a piece of Mixed Media Paper with VersaFine Clair Ink.
2. Color the image using the colors listed.
3. Die cut the image using the Large "V" Fitted Frame.
4. Apply Calypso Ink directly to a large acrylic block, swiping the color from top to bottom, horizontally.
5. Spritz the inked block with Ink Potion No. 9.
6. Press the inked block on to a piece of Mixed Media White Paper and let sit for about 4 minutes.
7. Remove the block, and cut out the inked area to the desired shape and size.
8. Cut a piece of embossed dark teal cardstock to 5 1/4" x 4."
9. Create the card base out of Pink Punch Vintage cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
10. Glue all layers.
Also uses these supplies:
Bo Bunny: Pink Punch Vintage 12" x 12" Paper- 12PPV951
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 022, 027, 031, 041, 050, 065, 070, 072, 080, 303
Imagine: Kaleidacolor Ink Pad in Calypso, Ink Potion No. 9, VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne
Canson Mixed Media Paper
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
Large Acrylic Block
Embossed Dot cardstock in dark teal
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project