Dome Jar Shaker - Gnomes and Friends by Fran Seiford
- Die cut two WindowRama panels with base die twice (once with the jar die centered and 1/2" from top) from pattern paper.
- Die cut lid from metallic gold cardstock. Adhere to front panel covering bottom of the jar opening with 3D foam adhesive.
- Die cut gnome and owl parts and candycane from colored cardstock or watercolored paper. (Texture can be added by shading parts with colored pencil or markers)
- Assemble gnome and owl together with glue and 3D foam adhesive.
- Assemble WindowRama by taking whole base panel and folding sides forward. Fold sides of front (jar) base backwards. Glue front sides to the back with front sides showing.
- Adhere gnome inside jar with 3D foam adhesive.
- Glue owl to the upper right corner.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by My Colors
Metallic Gold Cardstock
Die Cutting Machine
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesive®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project