Cupcake Tiers by Kristine Reynolds
- Paste the Leopard stencil design on a dark pink panel of card stock with regular embossing paste and allow to dry.
- Fold a 11" x 4-1/4" panel of light Turquoise cardstock in half to create the card base.
- Adhere a 4" x 5-1/4" of pink cardstock on the card.
- When paste is dry sponge light pink ink onto the pattern and then adhere the panel to the card.
- Stamp the cupcakes on a white die cut oval panel and color with pencils.
- Back the panel with a scallop edge panel and then adhere to card.
- Stamp sentiment on a white panel.
- Back with a light turquoise panel and then adhere to card.
- Tie twine through the button and then adhere to card.
Also uses these supplies:
- SSC1190 Say it Today (retired)
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye®
- Colored Pencils by Prismacolor
- Splendor Ink® by Tsukineko®
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Spellbinder Classic Oval and Classic Scallop Oval Dies
- Pink Twine by American Crafts
- Pink Button by Buttons Galore
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project