Count Catula by Janelle Stollfus
- Fold a 5 by 10-inch purple cardstock in half for card base.
- Tape stencil onto the card base and spread Matte Black Paste across one edge. In one pass with paste spreader at a 30-degree angle smooth paste across the entire stencil.
- Remove and clean stencil and set embossed cardstock to dry.
- Stamp Count Catula with black ink onto Mixed Media White Paper and color.
- Cut out with outer size Q Fitted Frame size and glue to larger color cardstock cut with inner size W Fitted Frame die.
- Glue to card base.
- Die cut bow from Build A Wreath Die set using red cardstock and glue to card base.
Also uses these supplies:
Purple and Red Cardstock by My Minds Eye
Swiss Dots by Bazzill Papers
Copic Markers C3, C5, C7, C9, R37, R39, R83, R89, V20, V22, V25, V93, V95, YR21, YR27, YR30
ZipDry Paper Glue
Matte Black Embossing Paste
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project