Corny Sweets - Dome Jar Shaker by Fran Seiford
- Stamp Corny Sweets group with black ink on white paper. Color as desired. Die cut using jar die from Dome Jar Shaker Die Set.
- Stamp eyeball, ghost, and arm in black ink on white paper. Color as desired and fussy cut around images. Set aside.
- Create WindowRama by cutting a base 2x out of pattern paper. Run one of them through with the jar die centered vertically and about a half inch from the top, which becomes the front panel.
- Glue Corny Sweets panel to the back WindowRama panel centered vertically and about a half inch from the top.
- Fold back panel sides forward and front panel sides back. Apply glue to the inside of the front panel sides and adhere to the outer back panel sides.
- Emboss a piece of black cardstock with clear ink and clear embossing powder (a little larger than the size of the jar lid die). Die cut jar lid from embossed black cardstock.
- Adhere to front of card with 3D foam adhesive.
- Adhere ghost and eyeball with 3D foam adhesive.
- Glue arm to the inside of the front window top.
Also uses these supplies:
EP020 Clear Embossing Enamel
Die Cutting Machine
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesive®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™by 3L®Scissors
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project