Cocoa Gnome Cocoa Hug by Jamie Martin
- Score and fold 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” Firecracker panel to form card base.
- Adhere a 4” x 5-1/4” patter paper panel with glue to the card front.
- Stamp Cocoa Gnome and message on white cardstock. Color as desired.
- Die cut message with Fish Tail Die. Die cut Evergreen cardstock with the same die.
- Wrap Baker's Twine around top of message panel a few times and tie off.
- Adhere to the Evergreen tag with foam adhesive, slightly off set.
- Glue to card front aligned at the top.
- Fussy cut gnome.
- Adhere to card front with foam adhesive.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock: Firecracker and Evergreen
Striped Pattern Paper
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
Die Cutting Machine
Colored Pencils by Faber-Castell®
Baker’s Twine by by Creative Impressions
Stitched Fish Tail Die
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project