Chunky Birthday by Janelle Stollfus
- Trim color cardstock to the size of Confetti Balloons stencil and tape down stencil onto cardstock onto a flat surface.
- Spread Regular Paste along one side of the stencil with a palette knife and then holding the Paste Spreader at a 30 - 45 degree angle swipe paste across the stencil.
- Return excess paste its container, cleaning the rim before closing lid, remove three sides of the tape around the stencil and remove the stencil with the last piece of tape as a hinge.
- Remove tape and clean stencil, palette knife and spreader in a flat container with warm soapy water. Let stenciled design air dry before adhering to card base.
- Stamp Chunky Birthday with black ink safe for coloring with alcohol markers on white cardstock and color.
- Trim around image and adhere to card with 3D Foam Squares.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Copic® Markers (B32, B34, B41, BG11, BG13, BG34, R14, R22, R35, R81, R83, R85, Y00, Y02, Y21)
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
- Removable Tape
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project