Christmas Greenery Tree by Fran Seiford
- Fold a dark green panel of cardstock in half to form card base.
- On a lighter green panel, stamp the pine boughs in a random pattern in dark green ink.
- Emboss pine bough in VersaMark ink and white embossing powder on a red panel.
- Trim embossed panel close to image.
- Mount embossed panel on a larger dark green panel.
- Tie a ribbon around layered image panel
- Attach image panel to card front with 3D Foam Adhesive squares
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by My Colors
Embossing Heat Tool
Ribbon by Creative Impressions
Dark Green Ink by Tsukineko/Imagine
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project