Christmas Bright Poinsettia Paper by Fran Seiford
- Fold a panel of dark green cardstock in half to form card base.
- Adhere two panels of patterned paper to card front.
- Die cut word merry from white cardstock.
- Die cut merry outline layer from red cardstock.
- Glue merry word in the center of the outline.
- Die cut word Christmas from green cardstock.
- Adhere word panels to card front with 3D Foam Adhesive Squares.
Also uses these supplies:
Green and Red cardstock by My Colors
Patterned Paper by Recollections
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Die Cutting Machine
3D Foam Adhesive Squares by Scrapbooking Adhesives by 3L
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project