Christmas Bright - Green by Fran Seiford
- Fold an 8-1/2" X 5-1/2" panel of cardstock in half to form card base.
- Tie a red ribbon around a 5-1/4" X 4" layer of patterned paper then adhere layer to card front.
- Die cut a large oval in green and a smaller oval in white and layer together.
- Place the layered ovals over the bow, and tie as shown below ovals.
- Die cut Merry from red cardstock and Christmas from Green cardstock and adhere to card as shown.
Also uses these supplies:
Green and Red Cardstock by My Colors
Die Cutting Machine like Sizzix Big Shot
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project