Catnap Christmas Tag by Kathi F. Rerek
- Using Tuxedo Black Memento ink, stamp the Wreath Cat onto white cardstock.
- Color the cat and the wreath, then die-cut the image panel with one of the pairs of dies from the Fitted Frames B set.
- Add the background using Copic markers, being sure to leave a thin white border around the image. Add some white accents to the berries on the wreath using the Gelly Roll pen.
- Die-cut the green cardstock with the matching die from the Fitted Frames B die set. Edge with Distress ink.
- Mat the die-cut image panel with the green cardstock. Set aside.
- Dry emboss green cardstock using the Cathedral Windows Small Metal Stencil, trim the panel, edge with Distress ink, and mat with darker green cardstock.
- Stamp the sentiment onto a scrap of the leftover cardstock, die-cut with one of the dies from the die set, and edge with Distress ink.
- Adhere the matted image and sentiment panels to the matted embossed cardstock.
- Cut a piece of light green cardstock slightly wider and about .75" longer than the layered image and sentiment panel.
- Use the Duo Corner punch to punch the top two corners, edge with Distress ink, and adhere the layered image and sentiment panel.
- Find the center of the top of the tag and punch a hole in it.
- Add the ribbon to finish the tag.
Also uses these supplies:
Cat: YR20, YR21, YR23, YR24, YR30, YR31, G43, G45, R20, R22
Wreath: G07, G19 G29, G20, G40, R24, R27, R39
Tim Holtz® Mowed Lawn Distress® Ink by Ranger
Duo Corner Punch by Tonic Studios®
White Gelly Roll® pen by Sakura of America
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project