Bunny Cherub - Holiday Wishes by Fran Seiford
- Fold a panel of teal cardstock in half to create card base.
- Apply a smaller panel of patterned paper to card front.
- Tear a few panels of white cardstock trimmed to size to look like snow banks.
- Lightly sponge torn panels with blue ink for depth.
- Stamp image on white cardstock and color as desired. Cut out.
- Apply cherub to card front as indicated.
- Stamp the greeting in blue ink on bottom white layer.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by My Colors
Patterned Paper by Authentique
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project