Bouquet Blooms by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp Bouquet Blooms on to Mixed Media paper with VersaFine Ink.
2. Color in the stamped image with the Zig Markers listed.
3. Fussy cut the image out. I left a loose border around it.
4. Using the large squiggle frame from the POP Frame Die set, die cut a piece of Madras Blue cardstock.
5. Cut a mat of Lime Pop cardstock to the size of 4" x 4 1/2."
6. Cut a mat out of Coral Rose cardstock, to the size of 4 1/4" x 5 1/2."
7. Adhere all layers using EZ Runner.
8. Wrap twine around the glued panel several times and secure with a knot or tape.
9. Create the card base out of white or Coral Rose cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
10. Adhere the top panel to the card base.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock: Madras Blue, Coral Rose, Lime Pop, White
Imagine: VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black
Zig Clean Color Markers: 021, 031, 035, 041, 043, 044, 050, 051, 065, 080, 098, 220, 303, 803
Canson: Mixed Media Paper
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
Die Cutting Machine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project