Big Foot Treat by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp Big Foot Treat on to Mixed Media Cardstock with VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black.
2. Color the stamped image using the marker colors listed.
3. Fussy cut the colored image out.
4. Apply the Vineyard Kalediacolor Inks to a brayer by rolling through the ink several times.
5. Sprayer the inked brayer with Ink Potion No. 9, all over the barrel.
6. Roll the brayer on to Stampendous' Mixed Media White Cardstock, on a panel that is 4" x 5 1/4."
7. Tear a piece of Orange Citrus Vintage cardstock to be bigger than the monster, but smaller than the inked panel.
8. Stamp the sentiment on to the inked panel with Monarch VersaFine Clair Ink.
9. Create the card base out of Concord Jam cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
10. Adhere all layers to the card base with EZ Runner.
11. Adhere Sparkle Blends randomly on the card using On Point Glue.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Spooky Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Big Foot Treat Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock: Concord Jam
Bo Bunny: Orange Citrus Vintage
Imagine: VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black, On Point Glue, Kaleidacolor Ink in Vineyard, VersaFine Clair Ink in Monarch, Ink Potion No. 9
Doodles Paper Playground: Assorted Sparkle Blends (sequins)
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens: 010, 023, 070, 083, 303, 803
Canson: Mixed Media Cardstock
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project