Best Christmas by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Best Christmas on Mixed Media White paper using black Ink and color with colored pencils.
- Use the Fitted Frames Die Set to cut out and layer onto red cardstock using a larger die.
- Stamp Best Christmas repeatedly on kraft cardstock with VersaMark Ink and emboss with White Embossing Powder.
- Layer die cut piece onto decorative paper and red cardstock and glue to the card.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- Best Christmas Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
EP100 White Embossing Powder
3D Foam Square from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Zip Dry Glue
Prisma Colored Pencils
Paper- Red Cardstock, Kraft Cardstock, Decorative Paper,
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project