Batty Cat Treat Bag by Debi Hammons
- Stamp greeting at center left of bag front with black ink.
- Stamp Cat and Bat on white cardstock with black ink.
- Color as desired.
- Die cut with coordinating dies.
- Glue bat to top right side and cat at bottom left side.
- Fill with treats and enjoy!
Also uses these supplies:
Small Paper Treat Bag
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue
by Beacon Adhesives®
Big Shot™ Die Cutting Machine
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook
Adhesives™ by 3L®
Markers by Copic®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project