Autumn Truck by Amy Hurley-Purdie
- Score and fold 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" blue cardstock to form card base.
- Cut a 5-1/2" x 3" strip of kraft and adhere to card front. With makeup sponge and brown ink, distress edges of outer card.
- Stamp truck with black in on white cardstock. Color as desired with Copic Markers.
- Tear top and bottom edge of white cardstock. Distress torn edges with makeup sponge and brown ink.
- Adhere truck panel to center of card front.
- Stamp greeting as shown on truck panel.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by My Colors
Brown Ink Pad
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project