Angel Hugs Slim Vintage Border by Alison Heikkila
- 1. Stamp Angel Hugs on to Mixed Media Paper with Tuxedo Black Ink.
2. Color in the stamped image using the Copic markers listed.
3. Apply the VersaMarker to the wings of the angels.
4. Sprinkle Kaleidoscope Embossing Powder to the wings, shake off excess, and heat set.
5. Fussy cut the image.
6. Cut a piece of Smooth Bristol Cardstock to 4" x 5 1/4."
7. Apply Distress Oxide Inks to the cardstock, starting with Worn Lipstick, then Spun Sugar, then Cracked Pistachio. Heat set.
8. Ink up the Slim Cling Vintage Border stamp with VersaMark ink and apply to the Distress Oxide panel.
9. Sprinkle Champagne Embossing Powder on to the panel, shake off excess, and heat set.
10. Stamp the sentiment on to Kraft cardstock with Tuxedo Black ink.
11. Die cut the sentiment.
12. Apply VersaMark ink to the edges of the sentiment.
13. Sprinkle Champagne Embossing Powder on to the panel, shake off excess, and heat set.
14. Create the card base out of Lime Pop cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
15. Adhere all layers except the angels with Zip Dry Glue.
16. Adhere the angels with Foam Squares.
Also uses these supplies:
EP030 Kaleidoscope Embossing Powder
EP226 Champagne Embossing Powder
Imagine: VersaMarker, VersaMark Ink, Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black
Copic Markers: RV10, RV13, YG41, YG45, E11, E25, E47, E50, E51, E59, E93, E95, 100, N4, N6, C0, Y11
My Colors Cardstock: Lime Pop
Strathmore: Smooth Bristol Cardstock
Distress Oxides: Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, Cracked Pistachio
Scrapbook Adhesives: Foam Squares
Beacon Adhesives: Zip Dry Glue
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project