Adorned Deer by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp the Adorned Deer stamp on to Mixed Media Paper with Nocturne ink.
2. Color the stamped image in with the Tombow and Spectrum Noir markers listed.
3. Die cut the image using the Small "P" Fitted Frame.
4. Die cut the Large "P" Fitted Frame with Evergreen cardstock.
5. Create the card base out of Desert Storm cardstock, cut to 4 1/4" x 11."
6. Stamp the curved pine bough image from the Christmas Greenery set around the outer perimeter of the card base with VersaMark Ink.
7. Sprinkle Detail Clear Embossing Powder on to the stamped pine boughs and heat set.
8. Using a sponge dauber, apply Evergreen VersaColor ink to the border. Buff off excess with a paper towel.
9. Adhere all layers with EZ Runner.
Also uses these supplies:
DP020 Detail Clear Embossing Powder
My Colors Cardstock: Evergreen
Neenah: Desert Storm Cardstock
Imagine: VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne, VersaColor Ink in Evergreen, Sponge Dauber
Crafter's Companion: Spectrum Metallic Marker in Gold Plate, Red Berry, and Gold Nugget. Spectrum Noir Sparkle Crystal Clear.
Tombow Dual Brush Markers: 177, 249, 451, 847, 856, 942, 947, 977, 992, N12, N75
Canson: Mixed Media Paper
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project