House-Mouse Designs® Curious Kitten, Hands Hold Perfectly Clear Stamp™ Set by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a piece of 8.5" x 11" kraft cardstock to 5.5" deep. Score and fold to form a 5.5" square card.
- Layer patterned papers as shown and trim to 5.25" square, edge with Distress ink, and adhere to the kraft card.
- Use Tuxedo Black Memento ink to stamp the image and color with Copic markers.
- Use the Triplus Fineliner pens to color the lettering on the fish food can.
- Trim the image panel and mat with kraft cardstock as shown.
- Adhere the matted image to the card front.
- Use Tuxedo Black Memento ink to stamp the sentiment.
- Trim the sentiment and mat with kraft cardstock.
- Adhere the sentiment to finish the card.
Also uses these supplies:
Stampendous!® Products Used:
House-Mouse Designs® Curious Kitten Rubber Stamp
Hands Hold Perfectly Clear Stamp™ Set
Other Products Used:
Kraft Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Brushed Corduroy Distress® Ink by Tim Holtz® for Ranger Ink
Kitten Smitten 6x6 Patterned Paper Pad by Doodlebug Designs Inc.™
Very Vintage Patterned Paper by BoBunny Press®
Mouse Skin: BV000, E50, E51, R00, R01, R20, R22
Mouse Fur: E31, E33, E35, E44
Cat: C00, C0, C1, C2, C4, <R81, YG11
Fish: Y00, Y32, YR20, YR21, YR23, YR30, R31
Plants: YG01, YG03, YG51, YG91
Rocks: E70, <T0, T0, T1, T2
Water: BG000, BG000, BG10
Fishbowl: BG90, B00
Food Can: YG03, YG11, G20, T0, T1, T2, T3
Food: E81, E84
Tuxedo Black Memento™ Ink by Tsukineko®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project