Fruity Drinks by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp the tumbler with Onyx Black ink on to Mixed Media White Paper.
2. Stamp part of the straw inside the tumbler with Onyx Black Ink (I didn't want the straw to be too long).
3. Cut around the stamped image to make a square that is 2" x 2."
4. Sprinkle just a little Orange Brusho from Colourcraft near the bottom of the glass.
5. Spritz the powder with water, but not too much. Let dry.
6. Color every other stripe of the straw with Carmine Red Zig Clean Color Marker.
7. Cut a 2 1/2" square of Harvest Orange cardstock.
8. Pop up the stamped layer on to the Harvest Orange Layer with Foam Circles.
9. Cut a mat of Yellow Corn cardstock, cut to 4" x 5 1/2."
10. Stamp the Crackle stamp on to the Yellow Corn cardstock with Memento Ink in Tangelo.
11. Cut a strip of Mixed Media White paper to the size of 1 1/2" x 4 1/4."
12. Stamp the sentiment on the right side of the strip.
13. Create the card base out of Harvest Orange, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
14. Adhere all layers with EZ Runner.
15. Apply a few Grapefruit Sparkle Blends to the card with On Point Glue.
Also uses these supplies:
My Color Cardstock: Harvest Orange, Yellow Corn
Imagine: Memento Ink in Tangelo, On Point Glue
Doodles Paper Playground: Grapefruit Sparkle Blend
Colourcraft: Brusho in Orange
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pen in Carmine Red- 022
Scrapbook Adhesives: Foam Circles and EZ Runner
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project